This homemade mouthwash recipe contains essential oils that naturally cleanse your teeth and gums. Tea tree oil kills germs while peppermint oil freshens the mouth and also leaves a soothing feeling.
Total Time: 1 minute
- 5 drops peppermint essential oil
- 5 drops tea tree essential oil
- 2 cups spring water
- BPA free plastic dispenser bottles
- Pour all ingredients into a bottle. Shake to mix.
- Take a small sip, swish mixture around in your mouth, gargle for 30 seconds and spit out. Do not swallow.