Some people may be nervous about visiting the dentist. In fact, some feel terrified. No worries though, your dentist will do her best to make you feel comfortable and help keep your teeth healthy. If you still feel anxious, ease your fear with laughter from some dental humor.
— Q: Why did the king go to the dentist?
- A: To get his teeth crowned.
— Q: Who has the most dangerous job in Transylvania?
- A: Dracula’s dentist
— Q: What did the tooth say to the departing dentist?
- A: “Fill me in when you get back.”
— Q: Why didn’t the dentist ask his secretary out?
- A: Because he was already taking a tooth out.
— Q: What does an orthodontist do during an earthquake?
- A: Braces herself.
— Q: What was the dentist doing in Panama?
- A: Looking for a root canal.
— Q: What did the dentist say to the golfer?
- A: “You have a hole in one.”
— Q: What did the dentist say to the computer?
- A: “This won’t hurt a byte.”
— Q: Why do dentists like potatoes?
- A: Because they’re so filling.